Central Florida Real Estate Analysts, Advisors, & Appraisers
Cliggitt Valuation, Inc. specializes in Commercial, Industrial, and Investment Real Estate as well as Vacant Land, Agricultural Land, and Ranches.
We provide Real Estate Appraisals, Property Market Analysis, and Real Estate Valuation Advisory Services for properties throughout the Central, West, and East Florida Regions.
Metro Areas - MSA's Covered
- Tampa - St.Petersburg - Clearwater
- Bradenton - Sarasota - North Port
- Deltona - Daytona Beach - Ormond Beach
- Melbourne - Titusville - Palm Bay
Counties In Florida We Serve:
Copyright 2013 Cliggitt Valuation, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
How much does a commercial appraisal cost?
Prices for commercial appraisals can vary as widely as the properties themselves (office properties, apartment complexes, shopping centers, warehouse properties, etc.). An appraisal for a suburban single-tenant office will cost less than an appraisal of a downtown multi-tenant office tower and the cost to perform an appraisal for a small vacant parcel of land will be less than an appraisal for a large agricultural property or ranch. Pricing varies along with the complexity involved with each property and appraisal. We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality analysis and appraisals at the lowest possible price.
For a Free Initial Consultation and Quote, please fill out the form to the right or Call Mike Cliggitt at 863-661-1165!
- Professional & Prompt Service
- Thorough & Insightful Analysis
- Reliable & Accurate Values
- Professionally Prepared Reports
- Appraiser Mike Cliggitt, MAI, MRICS:
State Certified and Licensed
MAI & MRICS Designations
Service Oriented Mindset
Why Choose Cliggitt Valuation, Inc.
What Our Clients Have To Say
"...Your professionalism and expertise was very helpful in making some tough decisions..."
"...Your delivery of this summary report, on time, according to your commitment to us is appreciated..."
"...The appearance of the entire report is extremely professional and easy to follow and understand..."
Cliggitt Valuation, Inc. office is located in Lakeland, Florida near the Center of the State, which provides excellent access to handle assignments throughout much of the State.
Appraisal and valuation solutions are available for multiple property assignments covering a broader geographic region than shown on the map at the top of the page.
How an Appraisal Can Help?
We perform appraisals for a variety of situations. Banks order appraisals when they are making a lending decision, but there are many other reasons for having an appraisal performed including:
- Estate Planning and Property Gifting Appraisals
- Probate and Retrospective Value Appraisals
- Appraisals for Buying and Selling Decisions
- Partnership Formation/Buyouts/Dissolution
- Real Estate Investment Decisions
- Divorce, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy/Reorganization
- Valuation for Financial Reporting and Others...
We value your privacy and will not share your information.